View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 AM
@ndrew woo.dfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyepayne View Post
I have no problem with your position at all. My only point is that we can either use this forum to constantly complain about grading companies, dealers, bad buyers, bad sellers, etc, etc, etc or try to improve the hobby when given the opportunity. If a dealer shows any sign of wanting to learn more about how to spot fakes, reprints, repacked packs, etc., I think we should take it as an opportunity to educate instead of pile on.

jeff
I am not sure that ignoring the issues and problems will solve anything. This board makes many aware of the issues out there to protect the hobby. A complaint about a seller or grading company can save someone $ in the end. I guess if you don't like how things are here then you can find another board to visit for info and warnings.

If your referring to probstein123 as "the dealer" then he deserves more than a questioning IMO. He can comment on this of all things but can't come here and reply to allegations of bidding fraud in his auctions. Why the intrest in this Rick? I think there is more than we know with this connection. This is just my opinion but something smells fishy.

Member since 2009