View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

If you want to do an auction in the BST it has to be in the BST Live Auction section. YOU make all of the rules so you don't have to lose money if you start out at a price you are comfortable with. The only thing we ask is that you lay out all of the rules clearly in your first post. If you use that section the way it's supposed to be it's very good for getting rid of stuff you don't want anymore. My large USPS flat rate box auctions are doing great for me. And generally speaking, auctions do better if you let them ride, starting low. But be careful as there are limited eyes *(set the opening bid correctly) there.... And if you have any other questions, post away. Good luck and Happy collecting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
I have some signed Topps cards from the 80's and I was thinking of posting some of the tougher ones here as auction style listings. When I looked at the auction forum it seemed to be predominantly vintage and pre-war cards and the like. I didn't see much in the way of autographs, or really much of anything post-1960s.

My question would be, if I were to post these as auctions, should I go ahead and post them in the auction forum, which seems appropriate, or post them here, which it seems will hit my target audience a little better?