View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 09:31 AM

Default MLB E-tickets to hard tickets

Does anyone know how to go about getting the physcial ticket rather than the printed e-ticket you get from stubhub? Whether it be by exchange, purshase, etc...

I asked the box office at Wrigley and PNC and they did it with no resistance in about two seconds as if it was a frequent request...the one at Wrigley actually even said "stubhubprint" on the bottom of the ticket.

Citizen's Bank were not nearly as accomodating. I called ahead to ask, they said they don't do that and even fibbed to the box office saying I was told they would figuring they'd assume positive intent and want to please a ticket holder...nope. However, I took a look around the park for a few minutes after the game, lucked out and found one left behind by a season ticket holder.

I just called Fenway because I'll be picking up a ticket tonight for a game later this month and they said they won't do it either. Clearly they "sell out" all of their games stub hub and similiar places are they route a lot of people have to take. I would think a ball club who prides itself on tradition would recognize the desire to have physical tickets and help people out, but I guess not.

I'm going to have the same issue with Citi Field next month, hopefully they are going to assist.

Anyone have any ideas?