Thread: 2018 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 02:34 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored5000 View Post
I am not making fun of Cleveland at all, but Lebron came back home, won the city's first major championship in 50 years and you are really bitching about him and what he did over the past four seasons.

Without Lebron, when exactly would Cleveland get its first championship sine the Browns in '64?
Yes, because when I have the best player in basketball (possibly ever) on my team, I expect to go better than 1-4 in the finals throughout his 11 years with my team; two of those losses being sweeps, one loss being a 4-1 series loss to boot. God forbid I hold LeBron - the self-anointed "King" - to a higher standard than the average player.

Like I said, I'm thankful for the Championship. His antics, the constant drama, and the four finals losses are a lot to put up with, and don't warrant further gratitude. When he took "his talents to South Beach" and delivered two titles for them, completely transforming the NBA, it doesn't bode well in my eyes to then come back and go 1-3 in the next four finals, losing to a team he essentially created via his own selfish actions.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame