View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 11:55 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but why would anyone shill a card that is already that high over any reported sale? VCP record is about 8k for a PSA 5.5 and less than 14k for a 6. I think even if someone were shilling this to start I think they would have let it run it's course a few thousand dollars ago.

The card is perfectly centered and the color looks great. Maybe that's why it is getting bid up so high.
right the OP doesn't think that it is possible that the card can get bid up for its own merit...its a waterfront property type of card..the POP really thins out at PSA 5 and higher.....that's my argument as to why the card is being bid up....but Im an idiot to think its not being shilled...

we can give facts about what the last sales were and that its blowing them out of the water and would make no sense for it to be shilled....and talk intelligently....so far I have been provided very useful counterarguments if that entails name calling.....ill all for discussing intelligently the pros and cons.....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-08-2015 at 11:58 AM.