View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 06:47 AM
Al

Default A note about tonight's LOTG "Ringside" Auction

Hi Everyone:

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Just a quick note about the Love of the Game "Ringside" auction that closes tonight:

I DO NOT expect this auction to be open late.

The auction has fewer than 250 lots, and fewer lots mean fewer bids and fewer bidders. This means that there won't be a host of items bid on after 9PM in the extended bidding period.

There are no promises, but I will not be surprised if this auction closes well past midnight, eastern time. TO recap the rules:

• In order to bid in the auction, you must be a registered bidder. To register, visit www.loveofthegameauctions.com and click the "register" button, then fill out the form COMPLETELY. It's late, but I'll do my best to process all registrations before extended bidding begins tonight.

• The auction closes tonight at 9PM eastern, and the extended bidding period begins. In order to bid on a lot during the extended bidding period, YOU MUST HAVE A BID ON THAT LOT BEFORE THE EXTENDED BIDDING PERIOD STARTS. In other words, if you want to win something, you have to have a bid on it before 9PM tonight.

• The auction remains open until no item in it has received a bid for 15 minutes. The entire auction closes at once.

Again, I do not expect this auction to be open late. It may well close before 11. If you're interested in bidding, please don't get shut out because you logged in too late - be sure to bid early. I also strongly encourage you to use the "max bid" feature if you don't intend to stay close to the computer tonight.

Thanks, and good luck!
-Al