View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 09:38 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fan View Post
Yes, I was pretty much warned by everyone that it's very unlikely to win those cases, so I was already prepared.

I'm hoping it doesn't look any worse -- of course I didin't see any problems to begin with -- as I don't want the headaches. I just want it to be over with.

It was a $950 sale, so I'm a bit disappointed it happened. I would have been way more understanding had he not given positive feedback and had he let me know about any issues within three to five days after getting it. The combo of positive feedback and 17 days was a bit frustrating, especially after he tried to claim 17 days isn't long at all (maybe others agree with him and I'm off on that one).

I guess I'm more worried about long-term effects for me on this. It makes me very uncomfortable that somebody can still ask for their money back six months later. I just don't know how to prepare for that. I assume those woudn't happen very often, but still, makes me wonder about getting off this eBay thing.
No, the buyer is a jerk off and it's a valuable lesson in just never clicking into the FU-bay website for any reason in the first place. PERIOD