View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Default James~How could you write this stuff?????

Posted By: Eric Angyal

It seems to me that a lot of people who should know better (and probably do, but aren't admitting it) are jumping on the T-206 greed train before it pulls out of the station. Nobody can successfully argue with me that the Jverri cards grade as described. If so, I have a bunch of vg and vg/ex cards I should be able to sell to you as ex/mt's and I shouldnt hear a peep of complaint. As far as some of the other posters here, it seems to me like the emperor has new clothes. There can't be one grading standard when you are buying and another when you are selling which is what some dealers now seem to be advocating (I know I am generalizing - I dont intend to offend the innocent). I dont subscribe to the theory that some people (mostly dealers) have that if the graded holder says so then it must be true. Blind faith is not always such a good thing. I have come to the conclusion that grading of cards is a scam and a sham. Buy the card for what it appears to be based on your experience, not what the graders say it is. The buyers experience is worth way more in the long run over what any grading company says. If it seems like a bunch of crap is being spread out with hype, it probably is. I have seen too much crap being produced by the grading companies lately to believe anything that they put on a holder. Just a few observations and common sense tips to collect by. Good day.

Eric