View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Default JSA Customer Service

Posted By: David Herrell

Whenever there is a show in Chantilly, VA I'm sure to attend as I like being able to have the autographs that I accumulate from show-to-show authenticated by JSA who is usually attends. Everybody I've dealt with, either over e-mail, the telephone, or in-person has been very pleasant to deal with..... except.... Larry. This guy is the rudest, most dismissive, and arrogant individual I've run across in my twenty years of sports collecting. I'm not speaking on his authentication abilities, but his customer service skills are pathetic. JSA needs to hide this guy behind a curtain or just leave him at home, because I'm really considering just sending my stuff to PSA/DNA from now on. He's that abnoxious. I'm posting here, because I KNOW I can't be the only person this guy has pissed off. Whenever I walk into the show and see him I die a little inside. I try my best to go to one of the other people there working but he always seems to find a way to spread his rays of sunshine on whatever conversation we're having.

And yes, I believe this is the same guy of Sal Bando infamy.