View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:30 AM
Kyle C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913 View Post
Kyle you need to stop!!!!!! No one wants to hear this BS. BTW if I wanted to sue you what do you think I could get for slander and defamation of character. You threaten to sue me for talking to my friends about what happened(which was a private matter) then come here to the board like a pussy and run your mouth.
]
Its amazing what you can find out about people when you have something of value and you play a little bit dumb to people who don't know you. You're usually able to get past their facade pretty quickly and see their true intent. You play dumb.. and you fiind out if the person you're dealing with thinks he can screw you. I got your $5600 offer on my 11 cards Andrew.. hows it stack up to the market for those cards? Can you see that perhaps I felt that you were the type who didn't mind screwing me with that offer? The reason you got a crazy Brown number back from me was Id pretty much decided I didn't want to sell to you my Joss, Brown, 2 Wheats, 2 Crandalls, Duffy, Humel, Shekard, and Tannehill Red Hindus and a couple of other choice cards of mine at that point... If your starting point had been somewhere in the 65-70 percent range, depending on your grading evaluation, give or take Id have taken that as good faith.
Or you could have just tried to deal on the cards you wanted individually.

I wasn't having a fire or tax sale.. had made no mention of just trying to get some type of offer.. If you bought a new $18000 dollar car and I came and offered you $9000 for it..what statement would you think that made about what I thought about you?

The internet is an easy place to get information.. if you're wondering how long it took for me to get information on the value of most of my cards the answer is about half a day. The rest of the time I was just watching how you were going to treat me.

Im not the one who sent the sour grapes "threaten to ruin your reputation" email after my offer was rejected and the trail was getting cold. That was your department. Im also not the one who manufactured an "agreement" that you claimed Id broken.

Here's what you manufactured in your final email:

" I made a deal with you and greed superseded our agreement and for that neither of the 4 guys want to deal with you" ...

The problem.. as you well know.. with that statement is that there was no agreement. And all the Emails and PMs bear that out. The documentation sides with me.. 100%.. there's not a single mention of any agreement in them.

I spoke with Yahoo yesterday and had them archive my emails from 1 minute past the reception of your threatening email ..backwards 4 days.
Those emails are untampered with.. I have the PMs here recorded.

You went on to state in that last email:

" I want nothing to do with you and will let everyone know about this"

That sounded very much to me like you were intent on trying to ruin my reputation when you knew there was no cause for it. I'd broken no agreement with you..
My guess is you doctored your supposed relationship with me to get some buyers on board even though I made no promises to hold cards for you then looked to me as your scapegoat..or "the one who'd broken the agreement" when the Ford Red Hindu and 3rd Crandall Red Hindu were sold off. Before you made your offer. When its first come first serve youve got to move fast.. you didnt.

If you'd like to sue me in your state I'd be happy to travel up there, bring my PMs and Emails and counter sue you there for my expenses in that state.

If you want it to stop... I can see that happening.. when you apologize to those you misled and apologize to me.