View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

Ottis Anderson- I seen him a a local fair in NJ. He was walking around so I approach him and said hi. ( with a bag of zeppolis) I said as you otttis Anderson and he said yes. I told him I was a fan and that I liked to use in in a video game ( super techmo bowl). He said he thought that Bo Jackson was the best player to use. I told him that I also like Bo Jackson. I offered him a zeppoli and he declined. I said by and started to walk away he stopped me and asked if I wanted a autograph. I said I do but I don’t have anything for him to sign.
Then I went back to my friends and they were all like who the hell were you just talking to? Lol

Kenyon Martin ( basketball) I worked a Macy’s as a stick boy back in the day. I was told to bring a big cart to the kids section. When I did there was a towering man and a few people picking out cloths for him. He didn’t like what they were giving him. He asked me if I thought kids would wear this stuff I said no.he smiled and ask me to help him pick some stuff out. He talked a lot . He told me about his kids. He was just going to the nuggets and they didn’t have Macy’s out there. I spent a lot of time with him and he paid with the biggest wad of money I ever seen. Then I help him to his ruck help load it, and he says is that all of it?
I said yes he said OK ! Wait do you want a autograph? I said I don’t have anything for him to sign and he took a piece of paper from my clip board and said here. Not gonna lie I wasupset at the time because he didn’t tip me. Even old ladies would give me 5 buck for taking a microwave to the car. This was a pallet and I carried it around for hours with him.