View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:11 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored5000 View Post
The AOL chatrooms were awesome when I first got online in the late 1990s. LOL I can remember being awake for 36 hours straight at times on weekends because I was so amazed at being able to chat with people from all over the country about any topic at any hour of the day.

Full disclosure: i probably went on about half a dozen dates with women I met in chat rooms in the late 1990s. None of the dates ever really led to anything. This isn't being judgmental as much as it is just an observation that almost every girl I met in person from AOL back in the day turned out to be a 20-year-old with two kids and either unemployed or very underemployed.

I actually met a couple people who I really felt sorry for to have such a life situation while barely out of their teens.

Yeah i met a few of those but i also met a really hot girl (same as her picture) that was spanish that was learning english on a student visa. That was the best shot you had a girl with no issues..someone that was here on a student visa or that type of situation...