View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Chuck Tapia

That is sickening. We all know that E-bay seriously doesn't care about forgeries. Hell, they support them. Obviously the crook has done the same thing as the Nascar guy with Global GAI or whatever there name is/was today. They get on the security team, (which I suggest you try to do, but Eddie the Forger must have beat you to it), make a cozy relationship with them and then pull all their competition down once they are deemed an "expert" in their field.

The Nascar clown also puts up all his fakes (I'm told, but have no proof because I could give a rats ass about NASCAR) and then advertises that he is Globals representative and he will cert them with a Global certification, which E-bay buyers love because they are on E-bay's approved list despite nearly ALL (99.9%) of their Mantles, DiMaggio's and Williams being stone cold FORGERIES. Then he pulls down all his competition, which is happening to you.

I asked the nimrod to look at the Mantles and to find me a real one and he said "He didn't care about the Fake Global Mantles or care about Mantle in general, despite the fact that Mantle has 5 times the listings than all of NASCAR. I can't believe the arrogance of the guy that he is an "authenticator" for Global Nascar and he doesn't care about Mantle when nascar crap autos are mostly less than $10.00. You are dealing with Buffoons and they are ahead 61-0 in a boat race. Good luck. You think he'd want to learn at least from the most forged autograph in History, but Global/GAI is just about teaming with E-bay to rip off the 'Stupidest, dopiest buyers in the world"