View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Banned

the photo is precertified psa/dna at legendary auctions, the other cut is jsa certified and on ebay right now.

just show me one example where they make the rr's like that in yours truly.

jsa cant show it, you cant show it, no one can. post one, just one, i can post as many as you would like that show the YOURS TRULY as regular R's, not the R he makes in Corbett.

you also showed it to me before jsa certed it and i knew what it was. i was a boxing expert that psa consulted with and asked me to join them, i decided not to. if you would have sent it to psa and i looked at it, it would have failed.

who is jsa's boxing consultant expert? NONE!!!! the slant is all wrong, and the slant on the other two are the same. the capital C is wrong and the capital C on the other two are the same. The loop on the Capital C is fairly thin in the other examples, your has a fat loop, real fat. where are other exemplars where we see this? none!

Who are the collectors that liked it? Just curious?

you have to start looking at this objectively.

Here is a Luis Firpo that JSA certed last year. It's a signed photo that JSA says was signed by Firpo.

Here is a real Luis Firpo signature, it's signed on a piece of paper and I got it directly from Argentina. Every Luis Firpo signature you will ever see will look just like this.

The JSA Firpo got pulled from the auction house after we alerted them. Where was JSA's Firpo exemplar to match this one? Still love their exemplar files? Show me a Firpo that matched the signed photo they certed? It got pulled from the auction in disgrace.

here is a Joe Louis autograph that is now on a leaf card as a 1/1.

Leaf only puts these on a card if psa or jsa cert them. A member here has said that jsa certed this one. I would reject it in 5 seconds. We've shown it here already and its laughable. Do they know joe Louis?

show exemplars that even come close to matching your corbett? please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firpobad.jpg (73.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg firpo4.jpg (11.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg louisbad.jpg (42.8 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by travrosty; 05-25-2012 at 02:17 AM.