View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Silly concern and not ever worth being concerned with.

The only people that would complain are just looking for reasons to be offended. When that is your only frame of mind, it’s simple to find innocent things to demonize all day.

Related story, my son’s mother is Chippewa. Not a little, so much so she was raised on the reservation and her uncle was the chief until he moved on.

My son was raised to love his heritage both Indian and Irish. He loves the powwow’s and has traditional clothing handmade by family to wear when he goes.

His favorite shirt was brought at a powwow we attended that has the Detroit Lions (our favorite team)helmet logo with a full headdress. He loves to wear it on game days for support.

Well, of course he had to have some of my genes also. He has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. His first year of college one of the great white women defenders of the world cornered him for a lecture on how he can’t wear his shirt because of the evil cultural appropriation he was doing.

He flashed his tribal member card and quickly gave her the verbal blast of a lifetime that I won’t repeat, lol. I don’t think I could have been more proud when he told me.

Point being, who cares about twits opinions…just do it.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.