View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Garth Guibord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnP0621 View Post
I would buy the first card for sure at 50% lower price than the second card . It also has already been graded and will save you that cost and make it easier to sell when the time comes. Would also consider buying the second one also if it was that tough to find and could always sell later or use for trade material.

John P
I guess the way I read it is that the first card (graded) was the more expensive one, with the second being 51 percent the cost of the first.

If I'm reading this right, I would get the second one for my PC if I had trust in the seller and hadn't committed to the first yet. But doing due diligence is important for either card.
I would be wary of buying both with the idea of flipping - I've been in a similar situation in the past and tried it with mixed results. There's no guarantee that somebody else is chomping at the bit to own a copy of the same card, much less pay more than what you are paying for it. It could work, of course, but in this situation, I'd rather have the money to put into another card for my PC right now than go through the hassle of trying to flip it and take the risk of keeping my money tied up in something that doesn't move quickly, and even worse, for maybe a loss.