View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:53 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by samosa4u View Post
Reading stuff like this just goes to show you what a joke the Canadian criminal justice system is. If I were to get caught stealing some toothpaste in a shopping mall, the mall security would take me upstairs and hold me for the police. The police would then show up and take me away immediately. At the station, I would be questioned, fingerprinted and probably not be allowed to go home. I would also have to appear before a judge.

Now here is a POS stealing thousands and thousands of dollars worth of sports cards, which he keeps in his own garage, and yet he doesn't have to worry about a damn thing. The Christmas decorations are up and he's just sitting in his home plotting his next move - what the hell is this?
The guy didn't get caught stealing. Someone told the police he stole a card. There is a big difference. I'm not sure how different the result would be here. How do you prove you didn't receive the correct card? Maybe if you video taped receiving the package and opening it there would be evidence. Hopefully the others who have been scammed reported this guy as well and an investigation can stop him.