View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Why?

If you have access to the internet which you obviously do then you can just look up past auctions for everything it appears you want to see.

You say that you have been checking Heritage auctions so why the need to have specific folks post photos of a "6 figure" item?

It may have been an innocent enough question but I really don't see the point when you can view anything and everything on the computer these days at the click of a mouse.

Reminds me of customers I used to get in my card store that lets just say looked very suspicious, and then would ask the inevitable before even saying "hi". They would say "what is your most expensive card and where is it?" and the next inevitable question....."what is the most expensive card in your personal collection?"

Needless to say, I would simply point out a $100 card in the case and that worked almost everytime as they would then look around quickly and leave.....hmmmmmmm

If they would have said their name was "DirtyT"...well you get the point I think..... no offense....

Just sayin.....

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 10-03-2016 at 12:46 PM.