View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Right and not only enlightnened but whine to me through email and email Leon...congrats its not done anymore as we had an official ruling on it by Leon a week ago.....Your post looks like you have no axe to grind. Glad you cleaning up the hobby..

Were you the kid that reminded the teacher that homework wasnt turned in yet after the bell?

I only made this post in response to yours thats throwing my name out there and talking about quoting prices..even though it wasnt done since Leon's ruling.. Not sure why you didnt want to leave things alone as it was since you got what you wanted...but maybe you like to stir the pot..

Bravo
Jake, I guess you could call me asking you not to circumvent others wishes on leaving prices in the BST by quoting the OP, as some kind of ruling, but it was more of not allowing you to screw over others. It is up to each person to leave prices in the BST, when you quoted them you took their choice away. That isn't fair and won't be allowed. BTW without this thread there wouldn't have been a resolution yet, I don't think. Al is one one of the best and his customer was frustrated. Now it's fixed....all is well....

Last edited by Leon; 01-11-2018 at 07:13 AM.