View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 01:23 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

The Ruth card and sig is a billion percent fake and I judge guilt by association.

Peter's right, in my mind one fake means all fake.

If you are a true rookie, don't look for the big score. That's how you get played by scammers. Buy from reputable sources and even though many on here would grumble about this advice...buy graded. It certainly is not foolproof, but a cave with a half-ass flashlight is better than one without.

It takes years to get knowledge and when you think you know everything, it should be the moment you realize you know nothing. I am 30+ years of this mostly more on than off, and I trust things only that I can hold in my hand from a blind source. I make mistakes still and learn from them all.

If you want to learn; read, research, and first collect commons that no one would logically fake or alter to get an idea of what you need to know to tell a real card. Then use that knowledge as power when going for the worrisome cards.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.