Thread: New Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default New Poll

Posted By: leon

Yes, there is a way to do a poll operationally different although I am not sure it's exactly as you are saying. On the next poll that there might be controversy with I am going to do it in a thread. Anyone can register and login and vote. I have no idea who anyone is except I see an IP address. They remain anonymous. If they don't want to login then they don't get to vote. Again, it's still anonymous so no one that is legitimate should care. It will be much, much harder to manipulate. If I think it's still being manipulated, as in someone going to each office computer, I can track IP addresses and if all are the same area and carrier I will know what's going on. In the end I agree with the few that have said it's quite a bit to do about nothing. Most on this board are armpit collectors, like myself, except for the backbones. I do "think" the backbones might represent 3%-5% or so, which is more than I thought before. I would prefer to discuss esoteric sets, T206's and Zeenuts etc...so have put this off for now... regards