View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:10 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
Happy to say I ventured mostly away from graded cards and am currently working on the 1964 Topps baseball and 1967 Topps baseball set (for my dad). Its going to be fun to put together these raw sets and a challenge I'm sure for some of the cards. May also venture into the 1963 and 66 sets but don't have a single card from those years as of yet. Also going to work on a 64 Topps football set. Just wanted to share and enjoy reading others ventures.

So heres what I'm working on this year
1964 Topps Baseball
1967 Topps Baseball
1977 Topps Baseball
1978 OPC Baseball
1978 Topps Baseball
1979 Topps Baseball
1984 Donruss Baseball

1964 Topps Football

hit me up if anybody has any extras floating around and we can trade etc..

Happy Collecting!!
Robert, is that ALL you have going?? I have also veered to mostly ungraded 60s sets (football right now....getting the itch to build a 60s baseball set---but leary of how many cards are in some of those sets). Some of the "big" cards might be slabbed, but other than that, they are ungraded, and I am loving it! I got on a prewar kick last year (it is now over) and, like a moron, sold off my 2/3 complete 65 baseball set. Wish I had not done that!

Right now I am over halfway finished with a 65 Philadelphia football set. After that, it will probably be another 60s football set and probably a 60s baseball set. I am undecided on which one though. I have actually thought about 67 Topps. About what grade range you going for on your 67?