View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 09:02 AM
keith janosky

Its so mind boggling that these crooks have been able to operate this auction site for 20 plus years and absolutely nothing has been done to stop them. Even Operation Bullpen back in the late 90's didn't shut these scumbags down. Ever collector knows these guys are selling fake stuff and has been posted on sites
like these and the uneducated collector buys it and thinks they good a good deal on a piece of garbage. To me it's all about how there fake certs are worded that gets them around being held responsible and the same with all the authenticators with the wording like "In Our Opinion" or words to that effect. I know this has been repeated many times on here about CC and guys trying to get the FBI involved but it's like beating a dead horse and they either don't think it's worth the time or for what ever reason CC continues to rip customers off. I always see the Feds busting other crooks on selling fake stuff on Sports Collectors Daily website and some of the bigger ones like Mastro and his buddies but CC goes on and on. Can't figure it out. Even though the crap stuff doesn't sell for much in there auctions it's still enough for the 2 guys running the show to make a living cause they continue to be around and not sitting in jail.

Last edited by keithsky; 04-23-2017 at 12:21 PM.