View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM
Banned

if you put one hundred ruth balls of all types, 50 good and 50 bad, and people couldnt see the certs, they wouldnt get them all right but maybe they would get most of them.

but put all the good ones with cc certs, and all the bad ones with psa, jsa certs, and nary one would be "guessed" right, because giving out the cert information ahead of time taints and biases the opiner. people wont admit psa or jsa is wrong and someone else may be right. i am no expert at ruth so i dont know about this one or most, but thats the point, most others dont either, they take the easy way out of calling all psa and jsa good and all "dubious" certs bad.

i showed a garo certed item that was good once and people couldnt believe it. but show a bad psa or jsa and they get mad because how can psa or jsa ever be wrong?

that is exactly why jsa failed previously jsa item when it got a certain cert from someone they didnt like. same thing here. if it has a cert they dont like, its automatically bad. and automatically good if it comes from the gods of psa or jsa. how else could you account for the snow white balls that sell for 300,000 dollars that are slowly drawn and ridiculous but have a psa cert? put that same ball in a cc auction and watch these same guys call it a big, fat lemon.