Thread: Bid Retractions
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 12:23 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Does it actually require 2 separate clicks? If so, it is 2 motions. Is your complaint then just that you do not have a new screen to do those 2 motions on?

I don't make mistakes like this but I will be the first to tell you that my cracked phone screen does weird things from time to time.

No offense meant here, but where do you live. I am moving there.

I will also say:
  • Nothing ever gets done on the first shot
  • No one ever follows up with you about anything
  • Nobody ever does what they say they are going to
  • I always get someone with pine tar thick accents
  • Whatever needs to be done by a specific date, never is
  • If something needs to be perfect in quality, it never is
Any time solving a problem requires any off the beaten path type of action on my part, involves anyone other than myself or worse an off the beaten path action needed to be done by someone else, I have this immediate acceptance to the fact it will be a nightmare that consumes 1 to dozens of hours of my life.

I can't even get the furniture people to come out within a 9 week time frame to fix my new furniture.

A bid retraction, just 1 of them, would be a logistical nightmare in my life. 5 phone calls, 8 emails, 3 more follow ups, a correction or two. I can't imagine having to try to attempt a retraction, let alone do many. It would probably be cheaper and easier for me to get a whole new phone for 300 to 600 dollars than to deal with correcting it.

Again, no offense meant, but seriously, is your residence earthly?

Last edited by PhillipAbbott79; 03-15-2017 at 12:24 PM.