View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Dave

Seller likely has unpaid item warnings set up by default through Ebay to go out automatically, and now that he's having Paypal issues, likely forgot these e-mails are still going out to non-payers that are beyond their control.

That's why I only do stuff like that manually. I don't trust Ebay to be stable enough to not end up causing more problems then they solve.

Also wonder if Ebay is sending out threatening messaging without my consent to buyers I've explicitly told to hold off on payment if they want to combine into later ending auctions.

Have had a number of people ask to hold off payment so they can combine, I've told them yes, and then they've ended up making a quick payment anyways.

Then, more often then not, they ask me to hold on to the payment and not send the item out because they want to combine anyways with a later item, and I have to try and explain to them as delicately as possible, that Ebay docks MY account if I hold on to a payment past an items stated shipping time, and once they send me a payment, I have to get their item out on the next possible business day.

Ebay just doesn't trust anybody else to handle their own business properly nowadays.