View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 09:40 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplainer View Post
Here is his response to my message through eBay:

I never intended for the case to be sold for an insane amount of money. When I used the case to have fun with my friends I never tried to sell it. I do think there is some value to it just as a novelty item as i explained in my description. I completely understand your point that someone may try to use it in a fraudulent way but that never crossed my mind until others mentioned it. A scammer is always going to try and scam. Hopefully the message board and even other collectors can learn from this case and auction to really inspect a card and not just trust the case (PRO Grading is a prime example). I feel I was as honest as possible in the description and was very responsible with the case. A toy gun if misused can be utilized in the wrong way but toy companies still sell them. That is not the toy company's intent nor is fraudulent activity mine. I appreciate the conversation. Thanks

right even a real gun can be used safely or misused...its the method it which its available and other factors that can make the gun manufacturer liable for the acts of thugs..

in this case, hes like an ostrich head in the sand....his description shows that he likes to use lots and lots of words..and he can always respond to your messages with his use of lots and lots of words...but novelty item or not...$200+ he knows its wrong...no matter how many words he uses..