View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Default Why All Auction Houses Should Publish A Code of Ethics

Posted By: jay behrens

I find this statement laughable "...taking a leadership role..." They are still lightyears behind REA in this area.

JimB, your responses are puzzling in the least. You come Mastro's defense when people mention that statements made by Mastro read that they have destroyed previous auction records. When someone calls you a Mastro defender, you deny it and then say the issue isn't worth discussing. Why in the world did you get involved in the topic in the first place if you felt that way? I really don't know how you can read the Mastro statement any other way.

Let's hope that their in house game used equipment experts get better and that they stop using Lew Lampson. Using him is a total joke and just makes them look bad. With MEARS and other more respected experts out there, there is no reason to use him.

I also wonder if they truly will stop altering cards. Mastro's stance used to be that if the slabbers can't detect it, then it's OK. What's to stop them performing alterations that can't be detected? Their word isn't good enough for me anymore given all the problems recently.

Jay

The richest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.