View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
CALL 911?!?!

The first of Joey's photos to hit the public market since the "break in". That I have noticed.

http://www.rmyauctions.com/1920_Gian...e-LOT5319.aspx

What I find interesting is most of Joey's photos(including this one) have been removed/moved by Joey rather than posted in one place to try and spread the word/ tell peeps to be on the look out. WEIRD

I know... dead horse but seriously... do we call the cops? Let the auction house know?? I know RMY would do the right thing either way in this instance. A free plug for them they do have some great stuff for you fellow photo collectors.

Maybe his one wasn't stolen or... maybe he sold it before and this is all some big coincidence. Or… maybe it is something else.

Just some food for thought as I am hungry(been pretty quiet around here).

And yes.. it is the same EXACT photo.
Joey needs to put all of his stolen photos in photo bucket or some other image-hosting service.

I gave Joey the benefit of the doubt on the robbery, but his photos showing up in auctions is going to have to be explained.

He can post the police report and he can put all of his stolen photos in photo bucket or some other image-hosting service, which is what anyone would do if they wanted other collectors to be on the look-out for them. Instead, he deleted all of his images and the first we see of them is in this RMY auction. Not good at all.