View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:06 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
In all due respect, does anyone really think PSA is going to screw up a personalized Joe DiMaggio signed card? The hyper-critical attitude toward the TPAs is getting to be a bit much around here. What's next? PSA approved the personalized HOF plaque I obtained directly from Bob Feller... Is it really authentic?!?
Let me just first say that I do not have a hyper critical attitude about TBGs but I know many do in this hobby. I rarely if ever use them but in he case of my DiMaggio, I wanted to know for sure if it was real or not so I sent it off to PSA/DNA.

As to the comment about really thinking if PSA would screw up a DiMaggio autograph, let me ask you this question. Do you really thing PSA/DNA would screw up a Mark McGwire autograph? All one needs to do is read about the McGwire rubber stamped card that PSA/DNA got wrong to know that it would be very easy for a TPG to get something as simple as a DiMaggio auto wrong. (I tried finding an image but my work computer would not allow me to find much atthis time).

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=80292

I came here because I respect the experts here much more than I do a TPG. This was my only reason for doing so.