View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 10:10 PM
Curt

I have thought about this subject more and more lately as I approach 50. My kids have no interest and although I still enjoy it, the more I see issues with counterfeiting, trimming and general fraud just to make a buck, the more discouraged I get with the whole mess. I would like to think that they would approach it smartly and try to learn and sell if necessary, but I do have a lot of stuff and not all of it is worth taking the time to go through. The thought of trying to go through it myself is overwhelming to me, so I can understand my wife and kids would not want to take the time.

I have been trying to organize a little bit here and there and ultimately would like to have the "good stuff" identified for easy sale. I have also started to stash away some business cards of larger eBay sellers and consignment sellers to give them some options w/o having to do research. If I can continue to organize and get everything the way I want it done before I kick it, then I will probably write up something along the way explaining where and what is worth spending time on.