Thread: Bid Retractions
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 08:28 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I have been a member for close to 4 years now and this is the pattern I see. Someone calls them out, they respond with how they are working with eBay and have implemented new rules to solve the problem.

Then there are 3 different responses.
1) WOW it is great they are doing this and helping solve shilling and other bad things. I figure these are paid advertisements or delusional posters.

2) Same thing different day because if they are selling what I want I will bid no matter what. Hey at least they are honest.

3) People quit bidding in their auctions. Very few fit in this category because stuff trumps everything in this hobby.

IMHO this is how I see it.
You're likely right, Ben, but I was just thinking, due to the recent, unwanted attention PWCC has received lately, that maybe they'd actually adhere to their own rules and put forth an effort to abide by them.

I likely haven't been around here long enough to see that history likely repeats itself, but here's hoping it won't.

I'll be honest, I have purchased from PWCC in the past but with the recent posts, among other things, has really made me open my eyes and be a little more careful who I purchase from.
They had some nice slabbed 52's last night that sold on the cheap, imo, that I would have liked, but I just couldn't bring myself to it.