View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:29 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Default Who/What Do You Watch? (YouTube Videos)

So I cut the Direct TV "cord" maybe ten years ago. A couple of months ago I even cut the Netflix "cord" which was interesting, since I have been a subscriber for many years back to the DVD days.

Now it seems I mostly watch YouTube streaming through my TV. I guess the people I watch are called "content providers" and they are paid because of the commercials i have to watch (or skip through) lol.

It seems so interesting how things have changed. I remember when I bought this '70s Ranch House in 1995, high tech was having a phone jack and cable outlet in every room. I recently had my internet provider over to review and upgrade my internet speed and while the tech was here, he helped me install a new high performance single phone line from the outside box to a single phone jack hooked to my modem/wireless. So now all those cable jacks and telephone jacks in every room sit unused lol.

Here are some of the YouTube channels I watch and I'm looking for recommendations.

Buckin' Billy Ray Smith (logging with chain saws)
Alpha Investments (Magic The Gathering Cards which I don't even collect)
Blue Bus Dave (Garage Sales, Trash and Scrap)
IB TAT (long distance through hiker currently on the Pacific Crest Trail)
NASCAR
Uncle Tony's Garage ('60s and '70s cars)
Yoga With Adriene