View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Per.ry Sc-hultz

Default dont see a section for this: new guy

just wanted to pipe in that I just signed up after starting to sort a few thousand older but not great cards.
moved from California to Oregon and brought them with already knowing they arent worth much for 1980s and 90s cards. I do have older ones too and a few surprises but not pristine condition.

but I hope more guys like talking about and showing stuff that is just for fun hobbies sake. Dont get me wrong,I wanted it to be fun but have something/cards worth something too. That was part of the point of doing it.
but over at 'Blowout' cards,all they do is show off autographed 2 year old cards they hope to get 300$ for,complain about ebay rip off artists and complain about dishonest box-breaks that always go wrong.

I have a sense of humor. I'll show off all my Ernie DiGregorio repeats even though no one cared who he was and the card isnt worth much lol.
but I would expect some reaction as opposed to crickets

I am thinking about Com.c. to sell my common's but I need a job first etc.
and so for fun I can buy packs between 1992 and present that I never got.
I have no nfl expansion years cards; Panthers/Jaguars.
and I want any cards that have the Ravens original helmets being worn in the picture for my personal fun.
I have maybe 300 of the black border 1970 baseball cards but not many are in great condition but its one of the few things that might be worth a few bucks to someone..I'll see at some point.
Try to start sorting by sport and team and getting stuff into 9 piece top loaders now.