View Single Post
Old 02-03-2002, 07:50 PM
Administrator

Default Dang it.....Have ya'll been listening? "Original"

Posted By: leon

Hey Tom,
See here....I am throwing my hands up ....can you see that....a 5'10" balding guy throwing his hands over his head....that's me.........that is how I feel when I read your response. Did you EVER see where I said I wanted an "authentic" grade? Please show me in this thread where I did?? I said I that maybe "original" is a better term/grade. But even though you did not get that part I tend to agree with yours and others thoughts on this whole matter. There are probably too many reasons NOT to have a card in a holder without a grade. Unfortunately it comes down to unscrupulous (sp?) dealers and hobbyists. Folks like have been mentioned in other threads selling cards they know are not even close to how they describe them. I am not going to get a card in a holder without a grade. We'll see how Derek feels but I would think there could be too much controversy. I still think it could work but oh well.......... I will be subjected to subjectivity forever....at least I tried and I now have much more info to at least base my views....please carry on and I will let you know sometime early next week what Derek/SGC thinks......best regards