View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Er1cPr0chn0w

Default Help me choose my Kreindler subject from raffle #2 (and a long overdue intro)

Hello All,

I guess first I should probably tell you a little about myself. As you can see I have been a member of this fine forum for about 3 years but don't post much. I do however visit it pretty much daily. I have learned a lot and gotten to see many items that I likely won't ever own myself but enjoy seeing them anyway. I've collected baseball cards pretty much since birth. My father gave me the card collecting addiction by putting together a set from vending since my birth year (1978) until I was old enough to start doing it on my own.
My collection has different parts to it from pre-war to modern, game used, and autographs.
My pre-war collection has focused on the Milwaukee Brewers of the American Association, which is why I chose the T20Brew handle.
My more modern collection is mostly player collections with Rollie Fingers being the main baseball figure. I love the history of baseball probably just as much and probably more than going to or following baseball today. I love items of Babe Ruth and other baseball figures.

Now I have the awesome task of figuring out what picture to chose for my painting.
I was thinking of maybe a Babe Ruth picture, a Rollie Fingers picture, or even something from the American Association Brewers.

Who has some good ideas?