View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Ted Zanidakis

DITTO....regarding Purdue....my Nephew graduated there with a Computer Science degree some years back. He gave them an excellent rating
regarding their Engineering programs. Many Hi-Tech companies recruited him. He has enjoyed a very successful career with A T & T.

My Grandson will be graduating from the Univ. of Maine this forthcoming Spring with an EE degree. He chose Maine since he is a resident there,
and their Tuition was very reasonable. He grades their Engineering school with very high marks.

I'm a retired Electronics Engineer (30 years with Bell Labs.), who was first educated in the Tech. school system in the Air Force. While stationed
in Illinois for 2 1/2 years, I attended the Univ. of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana campus). I can tell you they have an excellent Engineering school.

My point here to you, wazoo..... is take your time and check out as many schools as you can before you make a decision.

TED Z

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
LOOKING for these 4 - T206 guys to complete my EXCLUSIVE 12 red HINDU sub-set (12 subjects)

FORD....McGRAW (glove)....PFEFFER....SHECKARD (glove)

Last edited by tedzan; 11-17-2013 at 12:30 AM.