View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I then called ebay back and they told me that the negative feedback stands, but that if the buyer had NOT closed the case, the negative would have been removed when ebay found in my favor
This is exactly why I avoid selling on eBay at all costs. There is absolutely zilch for seller protection if you have a crappy buyer. From the massive fees, constant Non-payers, the negative feedbacks for nothing and stupid return policies I gave up long ago. I liked the days when I could know a poor bidder from their feedback, now there is no way to warn the next seller.

Been using ebay since the Cowboy days of the mid- nineties when I could order some amazing piles of prewar cards for 10 bucks titled simply "old cards" and everyone didn't have a shoebox of 1988 topps with a starting bid of 2k. The only upside since then is not waiting 2 weeks for someone to mail you a bad check when you clearly stated money orders only and finding out you just gave your items away and got a 20 dollar bad check fee from the bank...lol.