View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Does anyone have it? Specifically, I am having issues with Cardinals telecasts. They are out of market for me, but this weekend during the free trial, they were still blacked out even though they are out of market and even though I was assured they would never be blacked out. To get Cardinals games here I have always taken out the DirecTV sports pack for $13.99 a month. This gets me among other channels Fox Sports Midwest which carries Cardinals games. However I thought that since the Cardinals are an out-of-market team for me I could get Extra Innings which would give me the Cardinals and everyone else.

When the sports pack was activated along with the free trial of Extra Innings the Cardinal game appeared on Extra Innings. But when I had DirecTV turn off the sports pack that is when the game was blacked out on Extra Innings. So tonight the Cardinals game is on Extra Innings. But I am trying to ascertain whether that is just because the Sports Pack is activated.

I hope this ramble makes sense to someone?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm very happy to listen on radio.

When they start blacking-out radio broadcasts, I'll wind up like Jack Nicolson in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and just make it up myself.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente