View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Default About a Hundred Dollars Yeah about.......

Posted By: jay behrens

Anson, why should sellers leave feedback first? The deal is not completed until the item has arrived to the customer and they are satisfied with the item. What happens if sellers leave positive becuase of prompt payment, then the buyer turns around and files a claim with PayPal claiming you didn't send the item, or some other scam to get the itme free? The seller no longer has any recourse to warn people about the bad buyer.

Feedback is a two way street and the deal isn't complete until the customer says so. If they are happy with the item, they leave postive feedback and the seller does likewise. If the buyer is unhappy, they should be contacting the seller first and trying to resolve the situation, rather then leaving a neg. If nothing can be resolved, then negs are in order. In no case should a seller ever have to leave feedback first. If they always did, we would never know about the bad buyers out there. It's a lot easier to scam someone as a buyer than it is a seller.

Jay

I like to sit outside drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.