Thread: Bccg vs raw
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 10:48 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I don't think Beckett is going anywhere as they are king with the new shiny cards by a mile.

I have never understood the hate for BCCG cards because as long as you can read you should be OK. The grade is clearly printed on the label in big letters.
I have learned a lot since I joined this forum, and I still, admittedly, have a long ways to go yet, but if I have learned something, then that is the fact there is a lot of dishonesty and deception within this hobby.

With that being said, it would be nice, sort of, if I were just talking about dishonest sellers, not about a grading company or TPG, whichever you prefer, to be one of those dishonest deceptive people!

I am not sure what you are referring to, Ben? I see the label as a 10, Mint or Better. There is nothing there that I see that would suggest this card, or any other, is not graded like the rest, or remotely close to what people are use to or is the norm in hobby.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TONY-GWYNN-1...D/122396909010

It's funny what this guy decided to add in his post just to make it that much more alluring or appealing. A newbie, rookie, neophyte, or whatever you want to call them, would/will likely eat this stuff up. I know when I first re-joined the hobby and this site after a 30+ yr absence, I was one of them.
Graded BCCG-10 (Mint or Better) by Beckett Grading Services "The World's Most Trusted Source in Collecting"

Last edited by irv; 07-17-2017 at 08:09 PM.