View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Administrator

Default PSA is an embarrassment to pre-war grading!

Posted By: bimmy

"bimmy, you are looking like a PSA apologist."

whats going on here mccarthy? maybe i should be hiding the fact that i am not extremely critical of psa so i wont be blacklisted from this board. im not a fan of e cards but i suspect this might be a 1922 american caramel. and i dont know how psa makes their labels for cards but to me it seems that the explanation that psa accidentaly slipped somewhere along the line and used a 1922 label instead of 1932 one is much more reasonable than them mistaking a 1922 for a 1932. psa makes mistakes labeling occasionaly, hermansk error, this one (which is the first of its kind ive seen), etc. of course psa should be held responsible and the errors should be pointed out but to call them idiots because of a mistake seems overly malicous.

i am not a big fan of psa, i prefer sgc (but will/do buy psa) but i think to call them idiots is a bit much. i can vaguely remember when someone pointed out an sgc mistake and no one called them idiots, infact most understood how the mistake could be made. psa grades WAY more cards then sgc, mistakes are made.