Thread: Mantle fake?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:23 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Law enforcement doesn't issue "warrants". The FBI and local LE acts on warrants and indictments issued by the court and has very little control over it. Get a clue before you and Shelly continue to throw law enforcement officers under the bus. The problem is with your local district attorney or US attorneys office.

BTW: they may also be a little busy with the never ending amount of violent crime occurring nationwide on a daily basis.
Ok. The proper wording was the US Attorney's office dropped the ball.
That was told to me by a former FBI agent who was involved in the case from the start of it until it was transferred out of his jurisdiction to the FBI in Florida. He was involved in other cases involving hobby forgery and has been instrumental in the fight against forgers. He is now a retired FBI agent and consults for the FBI.
He called me, Shelly and Chris to personally tell us that the US Attorney was dropping the case and he was distraught about it.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 08-20-2017 at 09:28 AM.