View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Can you post a better picture of the 2 Boggs and then take any one of the other players you have 4 of and post them with the logos showing beside each other?

Do all the logos look like the ones on the chipper cards or do some appear different?

I am about to head out for supper so it could be a hour or 2 before I can get back to you. Thanks for posting the pictures.:)

Yah no problem at all, will do. I ran out for food as well so when I get back home I’ll throw them up their. As I said in the beginning they don’t appear or feel right to me either that’s why I’m searching to begin with. The thing I’m completely confused on is they appear to check all the boxes anyone says to look for. That palm tree just looks weird to me. I’ve talked to a couple other family member that’s were in the war at that time, they both said they appear to look right but they also said it was a long time ago and baseball cards were the last thing on their minds so to remember specific little details like that they didn’t want to say yeah it’s def legit when it wasn’t any where close to being on their priority list at the time.