View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
Hi guys. I do mostly vintage, but have ventured into new cards here lately to get legit some autos of older players I’ve always wanted.

Er, how concerned should I be about this scratch? It’s virtually invisible from the outside if the card is in a holder and sleeve, and visible in the pic like I took only after some twisting around in the light, and holding your mouth just right. It’s really nowhere near as bad as the pic makes it look. I had already left the seller positive feedback. I can go rounds with you on vintage grading, but know next to nothing about how this would be treated if submitted. Does it get bumped like to a 9 or an 8 if that is the only thing wrong, or would it be more severe downgrade like to a 6? I’m considering asking the seller if I can return it, but in reality I am not concerned so much about the grade, (I would not be sending it in) and did just want the card for the auto, so not sure what my next move should be. It is a great looking card otherwise.

Thanks,
-John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're right, John. You should ditch this card immediately. Let me send you my address so I can take it off your hands. [emoji1787][emoji1787] Seriously though, if you aren't happy with it, don't keep it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by vintagebaseballcardguy; 09-11-2019 at 05:20 PM.