View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
Thank you Big Dave,

I don't even know Dave but he is right on the mark. We as a country went through similar "we suspect you are guilty with no proof so prove your innocence and make a prepared statement that we will supply or else your name will be smeared and equal to mud, and if you are not willing to do so at our demand then you must have something to hide and our suspicions of guilt must have been right all along" in the 1950's and that is regarded as a very ugly period in our country's history.

It is truly disgusting and I would say more but I also agree with Dave that I believe we should comment on things related to the autograph hobby as that is what this site is for.
Travis-

What are doing in the Blarney Ruth thread? You have laid some pretty heavy claims about the actions of the alphabets, based solely on conjecture, and then said straight up that you will admit that you are wrong if they provide evidence to the contrary. So, they are guilty of your claims until they prove themselves otherwise? Well, we all know that no alphabet could ever be innocent of any act in your eyes.

You get what you give.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all