View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheffron View Post
Manny vs. Floyd? The fighter that fights the smarter fight and shows the bigger heart will win.
Can't dispute that; also don't think it will be Mayweather standing in the end. Although I was impressed with his heart in the 2nd round against Mosley, I do not think Mayweather will handle being hurt repeatedly. The damage Pacquiao did when he connected with Margarito--who is a hell of a lot bigger than Mayweather would be for a fight--will scare Chicken Floyd right out of the ring. Pacquiao is as fast as Mayweather and he hits like a mule. Mosley wobbled Mayweather with one shot and wasn't able to follow up. When Mayweather knew he had taken Shane's best punch and withstood it, he started controlling the fight. Pacquiao doesn't have that flaw in his game; he throws punches in bunches. I don't see Mayweather taking Pacquiao's best shots repeatedly and lasting, unless he gives up all pretense of fighting and makes it a track meet, in which case he loses his perfect record and has to STF up. And that would kill him.

But it is all theoretical since that fight simply will not happen.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 11-24-2010 at 11:06 AM.