View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Scott, I did and here's an excerpt.

"The pass from the 1-yard line with 26 seconds left, he said, was born out of the same philosophy that led to the touchdown pass on which Seattle scored with six seconds to go in the first half."

My contention is that they were both bad calls. If you disagree, I respect that. But they're either BOTH good calls or BOTH bad calls. It can't be one is good and one is bad when the article says they were BOTH born from the same philosophy.
Thanks, David. No, I have publicly stated here that I personally disagreed with both calls. I'm certain you read my comments, so I'm not really getting this.

I did; however, say that the call at the end of the first half did not have the same potential for being 'devastating'. There is really no need to put words in my mouth;e.g- "If you disagree…" - I have stated very clearly what I believe…several times. Your issue here is going to have to be with the Seattle fans who you have labeled as "hypocrites", who I have not actually met or heard from, even though I am right here amongst them. They must be in North Carolina, hiding