View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 05:05 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Holy cow Batman! How many of these discs do you have? How long have you been adding them to your inventory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljurgela View Post

2. Most will have some visible "notches" where the pogs were once attached to a more full piece of cardboard
CORRECTION: ALL of them should have notches on them. I would stay away from those that are smooth all the way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljurgela View Post
7. I have noticed a huge disparity in the PSA copies which I do not completely understand based on the scans that I have seen and basically am avoiding acquiring any PSA copies of this card at this time.
PSA doesn't know how to grade South American soccer cards because they have handled very few of them. Take a look at the attached images below. The example on the left was purchased by me recently. It looks stunning, and yet it only received a grade of 5 EX. Now take a look at the one on the right - it got a PSA 6! How the #$@&%*! does that make any sense? Is it even real? I am seriously thinking of contacting Joe Orlando about this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1977__D_Maradona.jpg (15.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg image5 (1)234.jpg (8.9 KB, 67 views)