View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>micah</b><p>You say "people change, as has Shelly". I agree with that. My problem with Shelly being in the autograph businss is that you and others associated with him and formed a partnership just a short time after he left prison. I would guess he was still on probation/parole at that point. I would like to think the autograph industry and any reputable dealer with half a brain would have waited a while. Lets see if he has really changed after several years, not several months. It just seemed ridiculous for anyone to accept him back in the hobby on such short notice. I think the public spoke their dissaproval by not untilizing Tracercodes services(they closed shop quickly) and no other reputable auction house or dealer has since employeed Jafee....thank God. I have a problem with these convicted Bullpen guys selling autographs again. tribetime! on ebay was a conviced bullpen felon and is now selling autograhs. Am I the only one who has an issue with this? When you are convicted of insurance fraud, you NEVER sell insurance again. It shoud apply to autographs as well. Richard-my grandmother used to have a saying "If you play with Sh*t, it is bound to get on you" I think your associaion with Jafee has kept you from entering the bigger auction houses as an authenticator. I have wondered why I don't see your name in Josh's auction, Mastro's, Hunts, Sothebys, or any other respected companies. It may be the company you are associated with, just my opinion.<br /><br />Dan-Leon has my email. I do not want a convicted felon having my home email address.